Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Possamai's | Maternity + Family

I first met Bec, Phil and Kiara at the start of the year when I was having lunch with my sister at her regular hang out spot, Grill’d.  The Possamai family has been close friends of my sister for many years. My sister, Megan talks about them all the time, telling me stories about how adorable Kiara is.

On a bright sunny springs day last week I got to see for myself how special this family is. Bec is 32 weeks pregnant and radiates this beautiful glow all around her. She is also a doula, her clients love her and it was easy to see why. Phil is so gentle and loving and Kiara is so sweet and playful with the most gorgeous blue eyes. I feel so lucky to have spent an hour this this gorgeous family. Thank you guys for being my first family session, I had so much fun photographing you. I learned a lot from this session and I can only get better from here.

You can checkout Bec's website here 


2 comments: